Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hard Facts: Oct 2010 Edition

This post is only for my hard-core followers and those that are interested in hard facts. It contains absolutely no substance. None whatsoever.

(Listening to "Sajda" from "My name is Khan", an absolutely brilliant song from a movie of superbly memorable songs)

Travel Facts:

Cities visited: Budapest, Florence, Pisa, Essen, Leverkusen, Cologne, Ludwigshafen, New York, Darien, Stamford.

Miles earned: 9928 (Swiss & Helvetic airways)

Hotel nights: 14 (Intercontinental, Tornabuoni, Sheraton, Waldorf-Astoria)

Kms driven: 2600 approx (excluding usual daily driving)


Workout facts: My activities are mostly in the gym and my personal record keeper says that (during October) I did

30.4 mi biking
21.1 mi elliptical
9.1 mi walking
(excludes 3 sessions with weights/aerobic combo)

[Don't tell me that I did not warn you!]

No comments: